Sustainable clothes, a great alternative for ecologic fashion
Environment is a delicate topic, as there is more consciousness now about the importance of taking care of the resources, and the sustainable clothes are now a great alternative to decrease contamination. The traditional textile production has been evolving to generate less environmental impact, using sustainable textiles, recycling water and using fewer chemicals, which are great news for the world.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a manufacturer company in Mexico said the following about this topic: “It is very important that we take actions that will help us taking care of the world, only by this, we will be able to reverse a bit of environment damage”.
What are the benefits of wearing sustainable clothes?:
- Good for the Earth, as the textiles come from crops with no pesticides.
- Good for people worried by the fair trade.
- Good for animals, sustainable fashion tries to avoid using animal products.
- It is easy to take care of, which makes it more economic as you only have to wash them with detergents that would not damage the environment, which is an extra help to the environment care.
- Sustainable clothes are not only made of products from organic crops, but also from products that are recovered or recycled.
Some of the most recognized brands are now proposing new alternatives on their fashion parades with sustainable or recycled textiles, some fashion trends are also going to the vintage garments, by modifying those old garments on the wardrobes or turning them into different articles. And denim is a great alternative to recycle.
“Sustainable fashion tries to send a message to everyone to create a bigger and better ecologic consciousness, which is a great concept that can establish and unbreakable link between fashion and environment care”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.